Monday, March 7, 2011

The Control - March 7, 2011

This week i am not using any types of vitamins, so i will use this as a type of control week to see how i do with my classes and hobbies.
     So far i am doing horrible, i woke up by 10am had some coffee and stayed on my computer. tomorrow i have school and i need to finish a paper as well as a project for another class neither of which i have even started. I feel tired yet restless and am slowly getting angry as i know i need to finish these assignments but can not focus on getting any done. I feel like i want to procrastinate and shove it off but then i figure out i have nothing to do so i feel conflicted i really do not want to do these things yet i know i have to. I also can not get rosetta stone to work and that is getting frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment